Monday, March 22, 2010

My Year to Flourishing

Energy flows were attention goes. Wayne Dyer often talks about being careful what you contemplate, as that is what you will create. He makes a great point "The Wright brothers didn’t contemplate the staying on the ground of things. Alexander Graham Bell didn’t contemplate the noncommunication of things. Thomas Edison didn’t contemplate the darkness of things" So, what you focus on, talk about each day, put your time and energy into everyday is what you will create.That can either be a good thing or a less than ideal thing. The choice is always our at every given moment. Hence, I decided to direct my attention to create, sustain and flourish this year!Which is were this little video sprouted from. Way back in November 2008, when my dear twin sister was reading 'The Secret' and was all into creating a mind-mapping video she decided that I should make one too. Not much happened there. And the little video was forgotten about. Until recently, I stumbled upon that little video once again from way back then. And had a moment of WOW, I forgot all about this. I think it may be time to finish this thing off. Hence, here I am with my little video that I decided to direct some focused energy into putting my mind-map into a pictorial format. So my energy can flow where my attention is going. I am a rather excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment