Friday, April 9, 2010

Making room for the garden to grow!

It has been a BIG week…

After a trip to the beautiful city of Portland (City of Roses) I decided to clear some space and resigned from my position as a Staff Nurse after 5 years of service. At the same time I am graduating from my Kinesiology course from ICOHA after having completed my final case studies (yippee)!

The time had come to create some space for my passion of wellness in healthcare rather than the focus being on ‘dis-ease’. Also, to create room for me to practice kinesiology and help facilitate some positive energy out there in the world.

So now...

I embark on a new journey of the unknown. I feel a little bit like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz (an all time fave). I know this is a path I must walk, not really knowing what may come or where it might lead, but that is OK. It is invigorating to have that feeling of endless possibilities and the world at your feet.

I feel as though the seeds have been planted in my garden.

I am ready to nurture my garden, as the roses bloom and flourish and maybe even a few surprises, a tulip or gardenia…

So now I venture down my path as my garden sprouts with a sense of excitement, anticipation and hope…knowing that the best is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment