Sunday, May 23, 2010

Courage and Change

We all go through change. Every new moment in time there is change.
With every new moment the wind changes, the sun moves closer to sunset, our minds think a new thought and a new feeling engulfs our body. Change is the one thing in life that is guaranteed. Change is inevitable. So why do we freak out when things change in our world?
During a week of many great changes for myself I freaked out, I cried, I laughed and ran around in circles flailing my arms in panic, then I stopped.
Change is inevitable and is always, but we can change how we respond. I STOPPED. I thought what do I need to do to accept and flow with change? COURAGE.
So, I stopped and I asked what does courage mean to me? This is what I found...
Continue to walk towards your destiny Outshine yourself from within Unify all parts of who you are Reach for your highest potential Actions speak louder than words Give to yourself and others (and be kind) Expect great things What does courage mean to you? Miss Creative gave me a lovely pendant a while back to remind me of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment